Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

Late game crashing xbox series x

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Aug 29, 2023, 2:37:28 PM

First of all, what is the process for reporting bugs on xbox series x? Not sure how to upload any save files or anything with the console...

I'm happy this game is on game pass because I'd be pretty upset with my purchase if I actually bought it. I understand that bugs happen on launch, but I've now played through 2 games since installing and both have major late game instability and crashing issues that I haven't been able to fix with resets, reboots, clearing cache, or uninstalling/reinstalling the game on just normal sized maps with 6 total players in solo games. Seems to be a major issue with turn-based strategy games in general on the series x...age of wonders planetfall is the only turn based game I've played with tolerable bugs. 

Anyways, the first game I played had a major crash happen on turn 386 and now crashes every time I load that save file. The 2nd game hasn't crashed yet but I'm in the late 200s and the signs of an impending crash are evident...distorted audio glitches, some UI glitching and instability, and some visual glitching. The same thing happened in the first game before it started perpetually crashing on a certain turn. 

I am a massive fan of this game otherwise, it blows every other turn based strategy I've played out of the water, so I'll do anything I can to help get these bugs resolved.

0Send private message
8 months ago
Aug 31, 2023, 6:24:45 AM

I’m having same issue on Xbox One X. Game has played beautifully up until turn 406 for me. 405 works fine but as soon as next turn starts, it freezes for a second and then completely crashes every time.

only one time I was able to get two major notifications. I just completed “insurrection theory” tech and I’m receiving notification that other empire is ready to surrender. Great game and not even too unmanageable to play on console like most RTS games. Hope they fix but those saves are probably trashed :/

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 1, 2023, 11:43:28 PM

Really frustrating reaching the late game is just unplayable I've lost so many playthroughs do to instability issues during the contemporary era. I've tried reducing the map size, ai, and number of continents but I still keep crashing. I really love this game even bought the heritage edition please release an update its to the point I don't even bother starting an other new game why play if I'm just gonna keep crashing?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 13, 2024, 12:16:58 AM

Xbox one s series, I keep having late game crashes. I made it to 1.3k turns and I can't load into the game. It will boot up like it normally does and then send me back to the Xbox home screen. I'm really enjoying the game but I want to keep the adventure going. Please fix soon?

0Send private message
a month ago
Mar 16, 2024, 7:10:02 PM

I paid for this game, I love it and I'm only a week in, doing a speedy military run to learn some mechanics.  it has been crashing a lot over stream to my laptop and shutting down my box I think

0Send private message
0Send private message
17 days ago
Apr 12, 2024, 12:25:08 PM

I also want to buy it. Any suggestions? I have found the solution to that. This is a https://domypaper.com/ website that will be very helpful for all students. They are a writing service provider where students can hire professional writers for their work. I have used them a few times now, and the best thing that I like about them is that they are professional in their work and do it at a very affordable price.

Updated 7 days ago.
0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 14, 2024, 10:26:55 AM

Il ne faut surtout pas acheter le jeu!!  Il ne sera plus fonctionnel au bout de d’un mois. Les dev sont apparemment en train de régler le problème. Mais vu que le bug existe depuis plus de deux ans je ne suis pas très optimiste. :(

0Send private message
13 days ago
Apr 16, 2024, 12:29:41 AM

Would be absolutely great to get a reply from the devs. Obviously this is a consistent problem and it sucks because I love this game. But the fact that I can't make it past a turn in the late game (turn 509 for me) makes the game unplayable. I won't continue to invest time if it means all the hours I put are just a waste. 

I recognize bringing this game to console is a huge effort but some acknowledgement of the issues and a possible timeline on when stability will be improved would be great appreciated. Otherwise there just isn't much of a reason to continue playing.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message