Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Will more displates be added?

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jan 30, 2024, 7:08:02 AM

I have already bought a pair of ES2 displates, and intend to get more, but Im already noticing some "missing" displates in the collections, like for the Hissho, there is no displate for Senya Snowridge, or the Yussho Fusha Keencrest meaning no way for me or others to complete what i like to call, the "full hissho house" and for Endless Legend, there is no displate available for drakken heroes like Namkang at all,  some factions also barely have any displate like the morgawr who get a mere 2. The ships and stations section also has a mere 5 displates with 2 of those (vaulter ships 1 and 2) being art of the same exact ships despite so many faction designs to use, etc. Are there plans for more displates to come in the future to fill in these gaps?

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 6, 2024, 5:32:17 AM

Im asking this question because I find these displates as a excellent way for people to obtain and place their favorite art from the games on their walls, and would love to see more art from all the games be made available to obtain.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 7, 2024, 9:59:36 AM

Hey,

So, I had a quick check with the team about this. In short, adding all of the art from our games isn't feasible, since there are way too many pictures, but we could add more. We don't have any plans to do that right now, but if our players feel some important (iconic, perhaps) piece of art is missing, we can look into adding it.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 8, 2024, 6:30:52 AM

In that case, I would love to see Senya snowridge and Researcher Namkang be added, Senya is definitely one of the more popular and prominant hissho characters, having her own short comic story as well, and Researcher Namkang is definitely unique, being one of 2 drakken characters to have their own distinct art, and of the 2, is the only one able to be hired by players in Endless Legend.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message