Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Games2Gether

Games2Gether

GAMES2GETHER is a brand new way for players around the world to participate in the creation of a video game! Working closely for years with players to share, discuss or compare ideas, we wanted to bring the idea of community one step further.

Error Activating Steam Key - Endless Space 2 Digital Deluxe Edition

Copied to clipboard!
16 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 8:47:30 AM

I already own ES2 and all DLC - with the exception of the soundtracks (I believe from purchasing ES2 Definitive Edition).

The "Pathfinder" Hero Ship Skin, and Academy heroes that were included in the Digital Deluxe bonuses - now look like they are included with Definitive Edition, but the soundtracks which were included with Digital Deluxe, are no longer a part of ES2 Definitive Edition.

I have found a key that I did not use in a Humble Choice bundle from February 2001 - for ES2 Digital Deluxe. When I try to use this key, I throws an error that I already own this game on my account. Yes I have the full game (via ES2 Definitive Edition), but not the soundtracks.

Is there a way I can get a key to unlock the soundtracks to bring my ES2 game to 100% full, or do I need to remove the ES2 base game (or something) to have ES2 Digital Deluxe not think that the package is already present. (Obviously there is some overlap between ES2 Digital Deluxe and ES2 Definitive Edition).

0Send private message
15 days ago
Apr 17, 2024, 2:44:08 PM

Just a small typo being February 2001 vs 2021. And just a link for the devs for the humble bundle page for that time frame.

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/february-2021

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message